Afi
AFI (A Fire Inside) is an American punk rock band from Ukiah, California, formed in 1991. The band's lineup stabilized in 1998 with lead vocalist Davey Havok, drummer and backing vocalist Adam Carson, bassist, backing vocalist and keyboardist Hunter Burgan, and guitarist, backing vocalist and keyboardist Jade Puget. Havok and Carson are the sole remaining original members. Originally a hardcore punk band, they have since delved into many genres.
539 members
Add Influence
Afi
AFI (A Fire Inside) is an American punk rock band from Ukiah, California, formed in 1991. The band's lineup stabilized in 1998 with lead vocalist Davey Havok, drummer and backing vocalist Adam Carson, bassist, backing vocalist and keyboardist Hunter Burgan, and guitarist, backing vocalist and keyboardist Jade Puget. Havok and Carson are the sole remaining original members. Originally a hardcore punk band, they have since delved into many genres.
Add Influence
539 members
1/50
Processing new audio file...
4 FIRE
SAVE
SHARE
22 plays
Private message Report inappropriate
Amelia
Amelia is an Afrikaans punk rock song about a stalking girl. more
Timed  ▼Newest
▼Timed   Newest
Show more comments
1/50
Processing new audio file...
15 FIRE
1 SAVE
SHARE
9 plays
Private message Report inappropriate
Fugue
Traverse. Map. Reduce. Transform. Reinforce. Repeat.more
Timed  ▼Newest
▼Timed   Newest
Show more comments
1/50
Processing new audio file...
53 FIRE
SAVE
SHARE
15 plays
Private message Report inappropriate
AETHER
Music inspired by Theoretical Physics. The Aether was a concept originally proposed by early cosmologists in an attempt to explain the vast "nothingness" of space, which serves to carry all matter, energy, and forces. Light travels through "The Aether". Today, the concept of the aether is obsolete. But we're left with the more interesting pieces of the puzzle: Dark matter, and dark energy. These are real, measurable forces constituting the majority of the Universe. We know and understand so much. Yet we know Nothing. “73% of the universe is made of this...dark energy. 23% of the universe is made of this other dark stuff called dark matter. So in total, 96% of the universe...is dark. The stuff that we are made of, the stuff that we see around us: electrons and protons and neutrons...that makes up a scanty little 4% of the universe. What we do see, is affected by what we don’t.” —Brian Greene, Theoretical Physicist, 2019 World Science Festival If you like this, please considering pre-saving my upcoming single: https://edwingraymusic.com/ Find me on Instagram: @edwingraymusicmore
Timed  ▼Newest
▼Timed   Newest
Show more comments
Support Center
-
Got questions?

DistroKid News
-
What's new with us

Instagram
-
Watch our 1-minute help videos!

Twitter
-
We tweet things sometimes

Facebook
-
Let's be friends

YouTube
-
More videos, yo.